It’s here! The project I’ve been filling my pandemic-free hours with for the past month or two.
The AMOEBA ADVENTURES ARCHIVE is now available for your digital reading pleasure, marking the grand conclusion of my 30th anniversary of Amoeba Adventures celebration. A whopping 130-page digital book, it includes:
* The return of Prometheus the Protoplasm in the first NEW Amoeba Adventures story since 1998! It’s been a real trip to return to drawing comics again after wayyyyyy too long, and hopefully you enjoy!
* Troy Hickman pens a long-lost untold story of the Flaming Flag during World War II!
* Not one but rare two team-up stories with Jason Marcy’s brawling bruiser Powerwus!
* Rare Amoeba Adventures stories from fanzines, The Rap Sheet, and special publications!
* Excerpts from the legendary Small Press Syndicate jam comic crossover!
* The never-before-published, embarrassingly primitive very first Prometheus two comic books ever drawn!
* A look into the vaults at scripts and art for several stories that never quite made it to print, including a team-up with the late Sam Gafford, an Amoeba Adventures Annual with Lynn Allen, and much more!
* A gallery of rare art by Max Ink!
* A complete cover gallery of vintage Amoeba Adventures publications!
It’s only a mere $2.00 US / $3 NZ to get the whole package downloaded direct to the tablet/laptop/Commodore 64 of your choice, plus, as a bonus, I’ll also throw in the digital reprint of the 1995 Amoeba Adventures 5th Anniversary Special, a 36-page look back at the first 5 years of the All-Spongy Squadron featuring profiles, essays and pin-ups galore. That’s a grand total of more than 160 pages of material for less than the cost of a single new comic book.
(Sorry, at the moment it’s digital-only for me, but maybe once the world calms down a little I’ll do a limited edition print version.)
Payment accepted via Paypal or hit me up via message if you need other options.
And don’t forget, every single issue of Amoeba Adventures is already available for a free download over on this page – so you have no excuse!